I'm happy. I just had a chance to chat with Kate online for a while. Most of what I now know about their trip I know from reading this blog, though. Be sure to read Gary and Lisa's comments on my previous entry (titled "Word From Abroad") - they put in some incredible details! In the meantime, hopefully we'll get to find out more about this photo!
--J
p.s. I got more pics from Kate - I'll try to post them later tonight.
7 comments:
Hi Lisa, Kate, and Gary,
Unbelievably beautiful picture (thanks for posting, Jeremy)!!! I've been following your escapades and feel so happy that things are working out so well...challenging at times, but well worth it all is the sense I get. Can't wait to see your video and hear the stories first hand. Keep blogging!
Sorry...hi to Ariel, too :-)
That last message was from me, not David. Hi Ariel!!!!
Wow! With such breathtaking view, I'm sure one does not need a good quality camera for the outcome of the picture to come out this good. Karl, Jesse, and Danayt are enjoying viewing this photo and they too are in awe. Will share this with the others at our Summer Transition Program.
-Steve
Pam, James, and Li are now viewing the snapshot of the mountain view.
James: My country Colombia has scenery like the one shown in the picture of Peru. I love the picture! Makes me feel at home!
Li: The mountain is so big!!!
Pam: My family and I have been on the mountains, similar to the one shown in the photo, in Dominic Republic. We drove up the mountains with fog and rain. Feels really cold up at the top, but hot at the bottom. The view from the top is beautiful and different. From the top, I could see food stores at the bottom, in between mountains.
Hi Ariel and Family,
I'm sitting here in the JM office feeling very jealous of your wonderful trip to Peru. The pic you have up is AMAZING!! Hope you have a great time throughout the rest of your travels. Take care and take a lot of pics!
Andrea Y
Hi, Gary here. The picture is of the view looking back over the trail we just hiked, from the viewpoint of the pass. We actually didn´t know the lake was there until we turned back from the (rather laborious, which should be obvious from the photo)hike up to the pass.
Post a Comment