Hello all! Kate here - after two days in bed I'm feeling better in time to leave. :) Anyway, we're all about to head out of Puno and for me it's on to Lima and then home. For Lisa, Gary and Ariel, it's on to Arequipa.
This morning we ran into Jack and Judith at breakfast. There's nothing like a little ASL to catch your eye early in the morning! Lisa had seen them the other night, but never got around to finding out where they were staying. I guess great minds think alike... or at least so do Fodor's and Lonely Planet.
The van to spirit us away from Puno should be arriving momentarily, so I better go. More when I get to Lima this afternoon!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi there to fourforperu! many thanks to kate (glad youre feeling better for your long trip home!) and to lisa for the wonderful updates--a delight to follow daily! thanks also to gary for his unique perspective and colorful details. hi to ariel! the highlights of my summer have been "la vie en rose" (a must see), NO dissertation hanging over my head, my upcoming graduation from smith, and wonderful times with familyandfriends (including kayaking). see you (all too) soon. HOW WILL WE KEEP U DOWN ON THE FARM AFTER YOUVE SEEN PERU? (smile) warmly, bp
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
erais visitados por el pensamiento admirable http://nuevascarreras.com/comprar-cialis-es/ cialis generico precio Credo che lei abbia sbagliato. Cerchiamo di discutere di questo. Scrivere a me in PM. cialis generico en mexico xwvvyvgpey [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]cialis online[/url]
Post a Comment